vrijdag 14 mei 2010

You are the reason this bottle is empty at the end of the night.

You don't know what you're doing to me... but what hurts the most; I don't know what you're doing to me. You make me so fly because you are a damn sweet talker, you make me so high and low at the same time because I can't understand the point I'm at. Don't know what's happening to me, because I always told everybody my heart is just like the ocean. The ocean is never full of water and my heart is never full of love. But when you came around everything changed and all I really wanted was your love, it could be my daily needs.. your love. I make me so damn easy to love, but it will never be enough for you. And to all that; tonight it's the night to let it all go and forget about all your sweet words. And if you need me, give me a call and tell me what you feel because I can't live with someone who want's to live with the love of 10 other girls beside me. Baby boy, I know you're wise enough to start a revolution in me but tonight Malibu will be my biggest love.

Bye.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten