zaterdag 12 juni 2010

GODDAMN.

I slept three hours this night and I'm wondering if it was worth it. There are so much feelings running trough my head, my heart. Yesterday you were begging me to come over and my mind said yes but my heart said no. For the first time in my life I listened to my heart and i disagreed. This just wasn't a good moment, but you asked me for another chance. You wanted me to come over another day and for the first time I saw how serious you were. I agreed. Me and my girls went to party but seeing you with your friends last night; you left me confusing. Not a word, not a smile. This is killing me you know. If you only see the tears that Im crying on my pillow that doesnt compare to what you're doing to my soul. Sleeping three hours this night wasn't even worth it, but it's time to face te truth: everynight I lay awake confused, sleeping three hours while I ain't partying.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten