zondag 4 juli 2010

You looked a bit shocked when I told you 'I already know'.


Yesterday she told me things I shouldnt hear. She told me she was dating you and she told me everything, she told me about the talks and about the dates. I saw the sparkles in her eyes. The only thing running trough my mind at that moment was like 'I hate him, I fucking I hate him, I'm done with all the sweet things he said'.
I ignored you all night. I was telling myself I was só done with you. How can you let her feel like she's the only one while you're doing the exact same things to me? How can you do this to her while I fucking know you're trying harder for my love? And baby I love you, I just won't be some girl you can come to when you're bored. I disagree with that. Hate was the only thing on my mind yesterday evening. But when I was waiting on the streets for my dad to pick me up... you runned after me and screamed my name. First I ignored you but I recognised your voice and turned my head to you. So much hate was running trough my mind, while she was at the party... in front of her you runned to me? We talked for some minutes.You told me you'll pick me up saturday at nine. And I agreed, I fucking AGREED. What the &*#^#*& was I thinking? I wasn't even thinking, but my heart did the whole thing. And now I know hate was running trough my head but the biggest love stayed in my heart and loves you for everything you are.
This is so wrong.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten