vrijdag 30 juli 2010

you'll always be my favorite


I hate my legs. I've always been insecure about those damn things. They've always been my if-i-could-do-magic-i'd-make-them-disappear thing.
I laid in his arms when I saw him looking at my legs and I felt so vulnerable. Really, I felt so little at that moment. He kept watching them and my heart start beating faster and faster...
And in a sudden he looked me in the eye and said 'It's not normal, your legs are so beautiful' I looked at him like 'what a fool'. He told me 'No, really... they're so... don't even know... but they're so beautiful'.

Having a lover who does not know your insecures but does complements them is awesome. You all should have a lover like this.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ah dat is zo lief! Ik vind mijn benen ook kut, maar ik weet mijn vriendjes altijd zo uit te kiezen dat ik ze alleen maar kutter ga vinden. :')

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen