zondag 5 september 2010

Don't you know he is some kind of wonderful?

I don't need a whole lotta money. I don't need a big, fine car I got everything that a girl could want. I got more than I could ask for. I don't have to run around, I don't have to stay out all night. Cause I got a sweet, sweet lovin man and he knows just how to treat me right.

See, my baby, he's alright See, my baby, we're so tight

Let me tell you one more thing. Now, when he holds me in his arms he sets my soul on fire. And, ooh, when my baby kisses me my heart becomes filled with desire. When he wraps his loving arms around me he almost drives me out of my mind. I get these funny little feelings inside of me, chills run up and down my spine.

Now, hold on, let me know just one more thing:
Is there anyone out there with a sweet loving man like mine?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten