donderdag 2 december 2010

I settled for what I deserved.

I complain a lot about you, I hate the way you bring me down, I hate the way you lie, I hate the way other girls lay in your arms, I hate the way you can't seem to make time for me, I hate the way you act when you're drunk but I deserve it. No, I really do. You act exactly the way you should. I know myself, oh yes I do. Without all this struggle, without all this pain you leave me once in while, I would had already give up on us. I would had never know how much I'd really love you. I settled for what I deserved. Because there are times when you make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, I love the late night 'I love you' texts, I love the way you hold my hand, I love the way you whisper all the right things in my ear. You treat me like you should.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten