zaterdag 24 juli 2010

KILLING BLABLA KILLING BLABLA

Living my days without feeling the warmth of your love is killing, but knowing you can get a new girl as easy as abc is worser.

I hate this, I hate this kind of 'relationship', I hate this because there are no rules, no rules for staying true to each other. I know you love me, I really do. But I also know you don't mind partying and having a great time with some other girls... Falling in love and dating in holiday is so killing. I still got 5 days to go without you and a week later I'm going to the other side of the world for 3 weeks and i know you ain't gonna like that.

(I miss laying in your arms, I miss feeling your kisses all around my head, I miss the way you play with my hair. )

I'm so afraid of being hurt because of those fucking rules who aren't there. But knowing you're scared too when I'm on the other side of the world makes it a little better...

(I miss the way my hair smells after having you so close, I miss the smell of your parfume, I miss the look in your eyes)

I was always scared of having 'the official thing' but now aint having it, is killing me

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten