donderdag 22 juli 2010

you've got my respect

Why'd you choose me?
You made your choice and left her behind, you choose me cause if I have to believe your words you don't want anybody else, just me. She's beautifull, she's one of the nicest persons i've ever met, she's so strong, she's got a great style, she's such a wonderful person and beside of all that you choose me!? Even after you've hurt her, after tumbling her world down because you choose me, even after that she stays so incredible nice to me. Damn, why? I can't understand you both, she should be mad at me, she should be calling me a bitch with her friends. 'Cause honestly I would do that. She shouldn't care about you anymore, she should be throwing glasses to your head. But the only thing she does is saying she really hopes you make me happy and if you don't she'll take you down. She's still asking how your holiday is, she's still caring saying she shouldn't..

And you choose me beside of such a wonderful person...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten