zaterdag 18 september 2010

it's ok.

I was prepared, I was ready. Yes I thought I could. I was ready to tell you all the things which are stuck in my mind. This ain't right, I thought I was the only one. The only one you swore you wanted, the only one you really loved. But it doesn't feel like that, it feels like i have to share you with 100 other girls. You've got the wrong one boy if you think it's easy like that. But from the very first moment I saw you, it didn't count anymore. It was that moment and nothing else that matters. It were your sweet words and your sweet kisses. It was you holding me in your arms asking 'baby, is something wrong?'. And it was me shaking my head.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hey, i was going threw old comments i got and saw your blog!
    Your blog is amazing. I'm going to follow you..
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen